EMMA.

27 februari in de bioscoop. Praat mee!

Wat vind je van dit boek? Laat het hier weten!
By Sebazzel
'Know your own happiness'. Dit citaat is sowieso mijn favoriete citaat van Austen.
By Sebazzel
"The pleasantness of an employment does not always evince its propriety."
By Alynia
Ik heb er nog een paar op zitten schrijven van de week :D

"I detest jargon of every kind, and sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in but what was worn and hackneyed out of all sense and meaning."

"Her mind was inevitably at liberty; her thoughts could not be chained elsewhere; and the past and the future, on a subject so interesting, must be before her, must force her attention, and engross her memory, her reflection, and her fancy."

"It was not an illusion of her own vanity. He certainly loved her."

"I must feel - I must be wretched - and they are welcome to enjoy the consciousness of it that can."

En over de bezorgdheid van Mrs. Jennings:
"Their good friend saw that Marianne was unhappy, and felt that every thing was due to her which might make her at all less so. She treated her therefore, with all the indulgent fondness of a parent towards a favourite child on the last day of its holidays."
By A Novel's Tune
Ik ben ook begonnen te lezen deze week :angel: En nu zat ik vanmiddag in de trein met een potlood in mijn hand en heb ik de zinnen onderstreept waarvan ik hardop moest lachen haha! Daar komen ze:

"On every formal visit, a child ought to be of the party, by way of provision for discourse. In the present case, it took up ten minutes to determine whether the boy were most like his father or mother, and in what particular he resembled either, for of course every body differed, and every body was astonished at each other's opinion."

To Marianne: "It is not every one," said Elinor, "who has your passion for dead leaves." (Wat een heerlijke droge humor!!)

"And books! -Thomson, Cowper, Scott; - she would buy them all over and over again; she would buy up every copy I believe, to prevent their falling into unworthy hands; and she would have every book that tells her how to admire an old twisted tree." (Omdat ik mezelf erin kon vinden :$ )

"Well then; I guess that Mr. Willoughby hunts." (Ik weet niet zo goed waarom, maar deze vind ik echt heerlijk haha.)

"I did not know I contradicted any body in calling your mother ill-bred." (Natuurlijk Mr. Palmer haha, wat een heerlijke man! :rofl: )
By Sebazzel
The house was handsome, and handsomely fitted up, and the young ladies were immediately put in possession of a very comfortable apartment. It had formerly been Charlotte's, and over the mantelpiece still hung a landscape in coloured silks of her performance, in proof of her having spent seven years at a great school in town to some effect.
:lol:
By Diewertje
Met de komst van Mr. and Mrs. Palmer, wordt het boek ook iets luchtiger
She came in with a smile - smiled all the time of her visit, except when she laughed, and smiled when she went away.
By Uhm
Sebazzel schreef:"The pleasantness of an employment does not always evince its propriety."
ja die is leuk ja :emo:

In de avond is er altijd nog even een uurtje over […]

Emma dvd

De dvd heb ik aangeschaft en deze is geweldig. Dit[…]

Social Media Campaign

Misschien worden je wensen vervuld: https://www.ja[…]

Waar draait EMMA.?

"Emma" draait in Pathé Tuschinski[…]

Bezoek JaneAusten.nl voor het laatste nieuws!